Our practice will continue to be known in the community for offering exceptional Pediatric Dental and Orthodontic Care.
Our practice is a place where our patients and parents get the time and attention they deserve and expect. It will be a place where our patients know us and we know them.
Our practice will always welcome infants, children and teens with special needs. We will be empathetic and understanding to both parents and children who need a “special dental home” for their dental and orthodontic care.
Our practice will continue to maintain our office building in a way that is visually appealing, professional, clean and safe for our patients.
Our practice will continue to offer the most up-to-date and clinically successful techniques in pediatric dentistry and orthodontics, while at the same time are cost effective to the families we treat.
Our practice will be a great place to work and help children, teens and their parents achieve excellent dental health. We will always have a positive attitude and greet our patients and parents with a smile.
Our practice will enable us to feel good about our lives and all the positive things that we will and can do for our patients and ourselves.
Our goal is to provide exceptional pediatric and orthodontic dental care for infants, children, teenagers and the special needs patient. What will make us different from other practices is that we will practice with compassion, treating all of our patients with respect and individuality as each patient and family has different needs. We will strive to always have the patient's best interest at heart.
We will create a "dental home" for our patients, providing:
1. An accurate and honest assessment for dental diseases and conditions.
2. An individualized preventive dental health program.
3. To guide our patients regarding growth and development issues (teething, habits and orthodontics).
4. A plan for emergency treatment, including pain or dental trauma.
5. Information about proper care of the child's teeth and gingiva.
6. Information about proper nutrition practices.
7. Comprehensive dental care in accordance with accepted guidelines and recare schedules for pediatric dental health.
8. Referrals to other dental specialists when care could and should not be provided within the dental home.
9. That all professionals rendering pediatric and orthodontic dental care will continually and regularly educate themselves, keeping abreast of all new treatment modalities that would benefit our patients.
10. That we will always keep our office new, modern and offer the latest technology to benefit patient care.
11. That all employees in this practice will provide services to our patients in a kind, respectful and courteous manner.